Want to know when you’re in your heart? Here are some tips:
- You’re feeling good. When you’re in your heart your heart makes a calm “sine wave,” generating a pleasant feeling.
- You’re feeling appreciative. Studies show the heart puts out the highest amounts of energy when appreciative.
- You’re feeling intuitive. The Heartmath Institute says you can use the heart to see the “essence” of people and what they are saying.
- You’re affecting other people. Our hearts are the biggest energy center in our body. Once we are calm and appreciative, others are too.
- You’re relaxed. Once you’re in your heart it is very satisfying, it is so relaxing you want to do it more and more.
- You feel equal to others. The mind might feel superior, but the heart feels equal to others.
- You feel in resonance with others. Just like Hawaiians say Aloha, and watch each other’s breath to measure resonance, the heart creates resonance.
- You feel more empathy. In the heart you talk less, and feel more, feeling more empathy for others.
- You’re in touch with the Universe. Ancient teachings say we can connect with all the knowing in the Universe directly through our hearts.
- You’re super psychic. Shaman teach you’re more medically intuitive through the heart. Aborigines teach you’re more telepathic through the heart. Taoists teach you have access to all the knowledge of the Universe, where?. Through the heart!
Noelani is a Psychic that does phone and email readings to great reviews for people around the world. She has been featured on Para-X and Women’s Radio.