You don’t need anyone to tell you you’re intuitive. Perhaps you’ve even helped others as a psychic medium, channel for divine guidance or with medical intuitive work.
How do you get started becoming a Psychic Reader?
I’ll break this into 2 parts, ethics and work as a Reader.
1. Know the difference between your voice and your psychic voice. I was lucky, I started getting my best intuitions when I closed my eyes and started seeing guidance as “black and white movies.” When I told others what was in the “movie” that was the most accurate. I’m very clear that guidance is not coming from me and is not my personality. Others need to work on that. You don’t want a reading that is biased. You don’t want to tell people not to date someone or stop smoking or any of your own advice, you only want to relay messages from spirit. A lot of times spirit will say the opposite of what your personality will say. People are wanting spiritual guidance not your personality.
2. Don’t peek at things for no reason. When you are new with your psychic abilities, you’ll want to peek at things, just to prove things to yourself. Eventually you’ll see people’s traumas and other things that will make psychic readings not a game or a party trick at all. Ask spirit for what it wants to show you, nothing more.
3. Do an emotionally steady and somewhat neutral reading. Keep the reading in your 3rd eye and ask Spirit for tactful words if you need them. No freaking out on the client like “Oh my God! You have to quit your job!” or some similar thing. Your professionalism is important. A kind, compassionate and somewhat neutral tone is the way to help the client be most at ease.
How to get Psychic Work | Psychic Jobs
You are in luck that people are more interested in Psychic Readings than before.
Actually they have been interested all along. The Reagans had a Psychic. Many world leaders have a Psychic. The Dalai Lama has an Oracle. The military and police use Psychics. The Oil companies use Psychics.
The Media and certain Governments are threatened by Psychics. This is the reason, I believe, that there is “ridicule” in the Media about Psychics. In general, I say let’s get real, everybody uses Psychics. Let’s just be free to admit it in this society, which is starting to happen. A Psychic is doing spiritual work, and just validating your own spiritual messages. I love offering my clients psychic training as well, and validating their own intuition too.
You can work on the phone for a company, work on your own with a blog like I do, or work Psychic Fairs and pass out cards.
Here are some people hiring Psychics:
1. California Psychics
Remember that you can start a blog and use social media as well. I mostly read for friends of friends and have no interest in being famous or perfect or anything. It is just really rewarding to help someone feel more self esteem or peace about a departed loved one because of the spiritual message you help receive.
I believe Psychics are Priestesses, women (and men) with a spiritual role in society.
Good luck with your career!
- Best Psychic Tips | 33 Ways To Be More Psychic (noelanirodriguez.com)
- Intuition Tutor | Watching Students Read Is Like Watching Miracles Happen (noelanirodriguez.com)
- How To Be A Psychic | Become A Psychic Reader (noelanirodriguez.com)