Did you ever muscle test to decide if something is good for you or not good for you? Muscle testing can look like one person putting out their arm, and the clinician pushing it down like a lever. It can also look like a clinician testing their own finger resistance while asking about something for your benefit.
I knew a practitioner in Massachusetts that was looking for an alternative to the muscle testing she was doing. She was doing 64 muscle tests per session! That’s alot of work.
Here are alternatives to muscle testing that are fast and easy:
- Bright or not bright – I used to do this in Los Angeles when I lived near the freeways. I would ask, should I take the 405 or the 5? One would “light up” as bright. That meant it was easier to drive on that freeway that day. It would always work!
- Healthy or not healthy – In the store, you can take different bottles of Vitamin C and ask which ones would be most healthy for you. Just close your eyes and compare the feeling of the bottles “healthy or not healthy?” There’s always one that stands out the most, and the results are great!
- True or not true – The midsection of your body knows the answers to many questions. If you tell yourself something not so true like “I don’t have any intuition” and then feel what your body feels like, it doesn’t feel so good. That’s what your body feels like when something is not true! Your body will feel like it is “slumping” and not as happy. If you tell yourself something true like “I do have intuition!” Your body will perk up. That means your body thinks it’s true!
- The speedometer – a technique I teach in my classes is the “speedometer.” It is a gauge you can picture with your eyes closed. Ask yourself a question like “do I want to go to the movies tonight?” Then picture the needle on the speedometer finding a number from 1 to 100 where 1 is a no and 100 is a yes. You might get a partial number like, “I feel like 80% I want to go to the movies” or “I only want to go to the movies 20%”
- Rating choices – you can take many choices and put them on a piece of paper, fold the paper so you can’t see, then rate the pieces of paper from 1 to 100 for “feels true.” So if you are having a wedding you can rate choices like “I should invite my alcoholic cousin Bill” or “I should have the wedding outside.” You’d be very surprised how your plans will shape up in no time with this technique-the choices you make will often be amazingly accurate.
- Rate choices on a numbered list-I make a list of choices on a piece of paper, numbering them randomly when I am done. Then I go to another piece of paper and start to rate the numbers from 1 to 100. So let’s supposed you are deciding from different options like “I should go to graduate school in Missouri” or “I should take time off.” You will often be delighted when you give each choice a random number, rate each number from 1 to 100 and find yourself with a very accurate picture of what you should do next!
You’d be surprised how fast you can get with these techniques, and how accurate!
Noelani Rodriguez is a Psychic, Intuition Trainer, and fellow Soul Traveller in this amazing journey called life.