9 Signs You’re Meant to Be a Psychic
Of course you have the intuition! And if you’re starting out it just takes practice to do intuitive readings. But do you have the traits to be a Psychic? Let’s see “9 Signs You’re Meant to Be a Psychic”:
- You love using intuition – You use it for which movie to watch on movie night, which freeway to use at rush hour, which date to go on.
- You are a Truth Teller – Being a Prophet is traditionally about revealing “the secrets of men’s hearts” and causing them to enjoy being on the Spiritual Path. If you are blunt and direct, you are learning to be tactful, but you have the knack to tell the Truth. In a reading you might have to tell them they’re about to be laid off!
- You have Ethics – You know not to go “peeking” at people for no reason, if you’re giving a message to people, you wait until they ask. You know what to say and what not to say–after all some folks are not ready to hear certain things.
- You have Balls of Steel – Actually it is more like Ovaries of Steel. Try telling a friend in a Missing Persons case that you think someone is no longer alive. Sometimes you even get a call from Mom. Your training and experience will get you where to need to go, to deliver Spirit’s message with heart and decorum.
- You don’t mind a crisis – If you don’t mind people calling during lawsuits, bereavement, hospice, violence or cancer diagnosis, or a breakup where their wife snatched their infant and ran to another country, then this work is for you.
- You don’t take the credit – Where the humbleness happens the miracles happen, so you have to be humble. You want good info so humility is good. No taking credit for Spirit’s work.
- You don’t take words for granted – When you do Intuitive work people remember what you say a long time! They may come up to you and remind you that you told them they’d meet their husband, or that they’d have 2 kids. They might remember alot you say! In this business, words can have a lot of weight.
- You have Faith – Hey you wouldn’t be in a business that the media makes fun of unless you have Faith in a Higher Power that makes everything worthwhile.
- You love listening to Intuition – Hey only Intuition would have you doing a freaky job like this!
Noelani Rodriguez is a Harvard-Educated Intuitive Reader and Author who immensely enjoys Intuitive work, Intuitive Training, and teaching Weekend Retreats about Spiritual Empowerment.
Cell / Text: 503-967-7018