- Love yourself. When you feel loved you’re more psychic.
- Listen to music. Tunes lead to vibes.
- Drink water. It’s good for your body and good for your 6th sense.
- Breathe. The word Intuitive has 2 translations, one is “breath” in Greek.
- Feel your soul. The word Intuitive also translates to soul. Your soul activates your 6th sense.
- Call your mom. Feeling well about your lineage helps you be at peace, which helps your intuition.
- Dialogue with the Divine. The more you talk to your Divine Connection, the easier it becomes.
- Open your heart. Open-hearted thoughts, compliments, prayer help the Divine move through you.
- Close your eyes. Subtle energies often tell more of a story with your eyes closed.
- Lie down. Intuitive abilities flourish in dream time. Lie down like famous Intuitive Edgar Cayce did for more intuition.
- Exhale. Intuitive breathing, just like healer breathing, is more pronounced on the exhale.
- Sense. Rather than just being a 6th sense, psychic abilities reside in all the five senses. Try sensing yourself, your environment, the world.
- Relax. Rather than stressful hard-driving states, psychic abilities are thought to thrive in more relaxing states.
- Try your belly. Taoists believe the psychic center is in the lower belly. This is also a place of relative peace and balance. Give it a try.
- Try your heart. Western cultures don’t teach love as much as desire. Try breathing and sensing through your heart, a primary psychic center.
- Try your throat. Some folks are very clairvoyant in their throat. This is a primary center for manifesting also. Try sensing here.
- Try your forehead. Just behind your forehead is your “reading screen.” Try it reading here with your eyes opened or closed.
- Try your pelvis. The body is your divining rod, and some find great intuition here.
- Put your ego away. Our ego is our identity and our ongoing concern for ourselves and our image. Place it “in between your hands”and watch what happens to your intuition.
- Use your hands. Use a napkin and have a friends ask a question. “Feel” for any feelings about it through your hands about the answer.
- Use the email. Try and see if friends are happy or sad. Have them help you develop your psychic abilities by having them email you questions they want answers to. See what impressions you get.
- Use the chat. Some people are very intuitive through electronic mediums like chat. Ask a friend to ask you questions this way.
- Get together with other intuitive people. One Intuitive said I was a good “battery,” someone that awakened her psychic ability. We are all “batteries” for each other when we are intuitive together.
- Form an intuitive circle. Famous Intuitive and Medium James Van Praagh talks about an intuition circle he belonged to that helped him hone his psychic skills.
- Start an intuition journal. Start jotting down your intuitions you get throughout the day.
- Sit with your intuition 5 minutes a day. Journey on things that would make life easy for you.
- Make amends. Every time you make amends you make life peaceful, not resentful. Peace is great all around, including for your intuition.
- Write your hero story. Most people are a hero, though they might think they’re a victim. Write your story with you as the main hero, and you’ll have less regrets. Less regrets mean more peace.
- Give away the credit. Thank the Divine for your intuitive insights. A little humility makes way for more insight.
- Follow love. Think of love as a Universal Current and follow what it wants to show you. Let it instruct you on healing yourself and loving other people.
- Ask for more Intuition. The more open to intuition you are, the more it “visits” you. Ask for Divine Guidance that’s connected to you through Unconditional Love.
- Try new things. Great things happen when you try, things like clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing) and other types of intuition.
- Give thanks. It’s so natural to give thanks for being in the wonder of Grace and the Divine that is available through your intuition. Gratitude and Grace come in a natural cycle.Noelani Rodriguez is a Popular Intuitive Reader that has been featured on Women’s Radio. She does Psychic Readings by Phone for clients all over the world. She is the Author of “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.” and “How to Read the Akashic Records.“
Free Psychic Training
Stay Connected on Facebook
What People Are Saying About My Psychic Readings
"I'd say this is spot on."
"Awesome bloody reading!"
Contact Info:Accurate Psychic
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214
Contact person: Noelani Rodriguez
Tag Cloudakashic records Akashic Records Reader Akashic Records Readings Become a psychic reader Best psychic Business intuition Clairvoyance Developing intuition Divine Edgar Cayce Email psychic readings Email readings Hawaiian spirituality How to be a psychic How to be Psychic Improve intuition improving intuition Increase intuition Increasing Intuition Intuition Intuition development Intuition exercises Intuitive development James Van Praagh law of attraction Learn to be psychic Love psychic Manifestation Manifesting Mediumship online marketing Paranormal Prayer Psychic psychic-training psychic abilities Psychic ability psychic development psychic phenomena psychic reader psychic readers Psychic reading psychic readings Psychic trainer Readings
Popular Psychic eBook
- Akashic Records (9)
- eBook Marketing (4)
- Facebook for Business (1)
- How To Be A Psychic Reader (25)
- How to be Psychic (41)
- Improving Intuition (32)
- Intuition for Business (21)
- Law of Attraction (19)
- Learn to be Psychic (30)
- Medical Intuitive (4)
- Online Marketing (10)
- Psychic Abilities (49)
- Psychic Exercises (27)
- Psychic Powers (47)
- Psychic Readings (35)
- Self Improvement (43)
- Self Publishing (5)
- Spiritual Counselor (7)
- Spirituality (33)
- Tantric Education (12)
- Travel (8)
- Uncategorized (3)
Stay Connected on Mobile