33 Ways to Manifest Something – A List
1) Ask – Known as “Yin manifesting”, this is where you ask for Divine Guidance about what to accomplish next. The divine has great ideas for everybody’s highest and best good. Good guidance comes when you ask.
2) Talk to what you want — if you are manifesting money, talk to the money. Ask what it wants. Tell it what you want. Take a $100 bill out and talk to it. Many are surprised with this exercise — they find that talking to money is like talking to the community.
Ask what services you can provide.
3) Forgive — Karma fills the mind with fear. Try the “one minute forgiveness exercise” and forgive everyone in your life, past, present, future, for everything! You can actually forgive everyone at once. Try forgiveness and free your mind.
4) Virtue — When you create virtue in the world by being kind and generous, you open up the channels for prosperity and grace to come to you and those to whom you are in service.
5) Voice — Shout it out! When you use your voice to manifest it does wonders. I know a woman that manifested a husband by shouting to the ocean that she wanted one — she found one within minutes after doing this, and they’ve been together seven years.
6) Visual — Have you ever seen someone manifest with a vision board? I know someone who manifested a husband in 4 months this way. I manifested a beautiful place on the beach to stay. Having a visual reminder of what you want to manifest works wonders.
7) Writing — Write an affirmation and put it up in your house. Famous actor Jim Carrey wrote himself a check for $5 million and put it on his bathroom mirror when he was a new actor. Four years later he got his first advance for a lead role in a movie and guess the amount — 5 million.
8) Put Your Soul in It — Your soul can cause the universe to “glow” with your intention. When you’re conscious of your soul you can manifest in amazing ways. In Hindu tradition it is believed that when you’re conscious of your Soul and Soul desires you can cause the ethers (the universe) to glow.
9) Breath — you may know about how Wayne Dyer taught a manifestation technique he learned from Maher Baba. In this technique you breathe out from your root chakra to your third eye, chanting “Aaaah.” I find that you can picture what you want while you breathe out. I know somebody that manifested a film job in Hollywood with this technique.
10) Angels — I have a teacher that loves to use Archangels for help in her life. She even sends Runner Angels out into the future to find her new financial abundance. She always does well financially.
11) Rainbow — Hawaiians see rainbows as the bridge between heaven and earth. You can use a rainbow and “point it” to your best future. If you want to meeting to go well, or a job interview, try pointing a rainbow to it. In Hawaii rainbows are seen as sacred and symbolize great hope and optimism.
12) Excitement — Excitement is seen as a way to reach a high-frequency. Channel Esther Hicks talks about a way to manifest things quickly as in a “vortex.” Channel Bashar talks about high excitement and low expectation being the highest frequency a human can achieve.
13) Focused Attention — in the book “Bowl of Light” Hawaiian elder Makua talks about how when you use your mind to focus attention on what you want, that you are using your personal power or “mana” and joining it with universal source or “aka.” This can be seen as the Hawaiian way to manifest, but it starts with learning to focus the attention.
14) Emotional energy — need can create strong emotional energy, and brought together with focused attention can be a great way to manifest. Hawaiian tradition talks about dense emotional energies being power to add to your manifesting pursuits.
15) Practice — manifesting takes practice. Start with little goals and work up to the big ones.
16) Ask for a miracle — I asked for a miracle and I received a cure to a 30 year chronic health complaint five months later. Since then I haven’t stopped asking for miracles and find that they are commonplace. You just have to know that you can ask and receive.
17) Ask like a child — in many traditions including Hawaiian and Taoist traditions, it is believed that the inner child connects with the divine directly. It is when we are in our innocence that we can see it and hear the divine most clearly. Know that you can ask like a child, humbly but authoritatively, for what you want and need.
18) First chakra — Your first chakra is believed to be your willingness to live fully, your basic life force. The more life force you have the more you can manifest.
19) Fourth chakra — Your fourth chakra is your heart chakra. Asking what it wants and you will stay true to your core inner being. This will make you stronger and more and balance in your life. Ask your heart what it wants often.
20) Fifth chakra — Fifth chakra Your fifth chakra is your throat chakra. It connects you with the etheric plane, where the universe is “flat.” Your will merges with Divine will and you will find that in this realm your thoughts “boomerang” and become things. When I’ve used my voice in this way to manifest, often I will get an instant recognition that my request has been “heard.”
21) Sixth chakra — Often called the “third eye,” this chakra merges Divine vision with your vision. It’s a great way to see the future the way the Divine sees it where everything is possible and “everything is auspicious.”
22) Future self — in the book “Change Your Future Through Time Openings,” there is award-winning physics theories that there is that we can send a version of ourselves into different portals of possibility to find the best possible future outcome for ourselves.
23) Call Your Future Self — Writer Tom Kenyon has an exercise where you call your future self to you, after you visualize a successful version of your future self. You can actually pull it towards you using a “handcrank” or fishing pole in your visualization. You then merge with your future self.
24) Flower of Life — Symbols like the Flower of Life or the Merkaba are powerful because we recognize them with our intuition is building blocks of the universe. While Physicist Nassim Haramein has finally collected research to support that these shapes are the building blocks of all life, ancient civilizations have known for many years. That’s why the flower of life symbol is on every pyramid. Meditate inside a Flower of Life or Merkaba, and you can in training to unconditional love frequencies that are useful for manifesting.
25) Divine Mother — When you entrain to the unconditional love for the world symbolized by Divine Mother, you can entrain to feelings of joy and optimism that are very empowering for manifesting. Visit a little bit with Divine Mother each day.
26) Tell (Don’t Ask) — I enjoy how world peace emissary and breatharian Jasmuheen manifests — she has a violet light cocoon meditation and she envisions programming her energy field or cocoon with a “code,” much like a programmer would program a computer. Make the universe your computer and program it! Tell it, don’t ask it, what you want.
27) Light — Imagine what you want surrounded in light and blessing. Think that’s spacey? Author Sonaya Roman published her first book this way “manifesting with the light.” She just invited the light to her book and her friend called a publisher and it got published without her even lifting a finger.
28) Ancestors — your ancestors come blessed with many gifts and abilities. I had a friend that talk to his ancestors before a big lawsuit in they had plenty of strength for him. He also had healers in his lineage, and could call on a light that surrounded his families for 100 years. I experienced this light transmitted from him and it was spectacular. Ask your ancestors for courage and wisdom.
29) Ask the Land — in Hawaii they love to talk about the a’ina or land. The land is seen as a living breathing being that stores prayers and is full of wisdom about your mission. Go to sacred land, introduce yourself to it, and ask for any insights about your mission. The land can also provide physical healing and strength for your prayers.
30) Gratitude — when you receive grace in the world the natural response is gratitude. The more gratitude you have the more grace can come in. Become conscious of your gratitude by journaling or meditating on gratitude and you’ll be surprised at the results.
31) Surrender Dorothy — surrender is the term to mean surrender to the divine and the lifestyle that comes when you follow your intuition I need to know basis, and accept that you are part of a divine plan. In this state surrender is not something bad but something blissful. Manifesting becomes something you do amidst a “knowing” that you are part of a divine plan at work.
32) Give It to Dreamtime — manifesting before sleep is a great practice that is been with ancient civilizations for thousands of years, as well as being theorized as a great practice by award winning Physicist Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet. We can offer up our needs and wants for manifesting in dreamtime, with help from helpful spirit guides and our Higher self.
33) Theta — For the 14,000 practitioners of Vianna Stibal’s “Theta Healing” the Theta Wave is how you “talk to God.” Other systems like the Silva Mind Method use alpha wave, but the point is the same — trance clears the mind for manifesting. Learn to count down into Alpha and Theta wave. I do psychic training that will help you with this. Learn to use Theta frequencies for your benefit.
Thank you! Happy Manifesting!
Noelani is a Psychic Reader on numerous radio shows–she reads to excellent reviews as a phone psychic.