What are examples of “mojo?”
- healing for others
- manifesting or praying for others
- doing psychic or intuitive readings for others
- healing for the self
- manifesting or praying for the self
- doing psychic or intuitive readings for the self.
What are reasons to increase your magic in your life? There are numerous ones today!
- to live with intention
- to live in the positivity of this intention throughout the day
- to incorporate rituals or routines for shifting to more power in life.
One question you can ask yourself to increase your magic is:
- What are you good at?
I just went to a healer friend, Kriyanna Chimera, who has a phenomenal talent for setting a safe sacred space, calling in her “Divine Helpers,” and changing your energy field to be more solidly yours, and more whole. I was shocked when after I got a healing from Kriyanna, my mind was completely quiet. She told me this might happen. I’m not only happier and healthier after seeing this master healer, I also have more of a meditative mind!
So what is Kriyanna’s talent, what is she good at? Kriyanna is a good example of working “mojo” or magic, in this case as a healer:
- she has the ability to set a protected and intentional space
- call in “Divine Help”
- cause positive change.
Isn’t the above list what working with the Divine is? It’s a combination of the things we humans are good at, and the way we’ve learned to call Divine Help.
Let’s look at another example. I’m a Psychic Reader who really enjoys doing readings. However, there is one thing I am good at that I’d like to offer as another example. I’d call it “invoking” things through my voice. Invocation is a form of positive prayer. Here are some of positive changes I’ve been able to do for myself and others with “invocation:”
- Call off stalkers
- Call back missing children
- Call back mentally ill adults
- Call back together families separated by religious “shunning”
- Call people to be stronger friends and reconcile
- Call off lawsuits.
So this power to invoke is something I do well, that I would call “magical.”
What about you? What kinds of magic are you good at? Anything on the list above, like reading or healing? Invoking? Something else not mentioned here?
Intuitive Exercise for Increase your Magic | Intuitive Training
What can you do to increase your magic and get your “mojo working?” Hey these are changing times, and a little magical power is awesome right now. Here is a suggestion:
- Take a few long, restful breaths and close your eyes
- Breathing behind your forehead, ask for a word or symbol that can show you how to increase your magic
- Keep breathing and wait for an answer; imagine your spiritual guidance giving you a gift of a word or symbol on how to increase magic.
For example, after I did this exercise I saw a masculine side of me carrying the feminine side of me, kind of like you would carry someone over a threshold. Images often have “meanings” that come with them; I felt the meaning of this was that I could do a lot more self care–no sense “powering” through life without time to heal, and feel more joy. “Give yourself more self care,” the message seemed to say.
Give yourself time to do that exercise. Your intuition, and magic, come with practice.
There’s lots of fun exercises to increase your “mojo” which is your intuition and your magical rituals and routines for more success. Check out the blogs on this site for more ideas, I also offer psychic training on Skype.