Every business is a mission to help people and therefore is something that Spirit is interested in. Spirit is interested in:
- you being happy and getting soul fulfillment
- the people you help being happy and getting soul fulfillment
- the needs of the planet being met.
In this sense you will find that Spirit is available to help your business succeed and has been there all along. You will be very successful in your spiritual business when you do one thing:
- make your inner spiritual voice the “CEO” of your business.
Alot of times, you will find that your inner “CEO” has been talking to you about your business a long time, and that it’s not only telling you you’re going to be successful, but it’s even told you the business plan! To see this, try this exercise:
Exercise: Listening to the spiritual “CEO” of your business, your spiritual inner voice:
- Give yourself a peaceful moment
- Find a notebook and pen to write with
- Write things that Spirit has been telling you about your business and your finances for the past year. Give yourself about 10 minutes — you might be surprised to see all the things Spirit has told you about your business over the past year.
You will usually find that Spirit has been talking to you a long time, and usually in positive ways. If you have been concerned about your business, it could be you just need to remember Spirit’s encouraging words. Here are examples of things that Spirit has been telling me a long time:
- “You will do Psychic Readings all the time”
- “You will do this mostly on the phone, worldwide”
- “You will do phone conferences”
- “You’ll do well with Facebook…”, etc.
The main point here is that if you choose to approach your business in a spiritual way, you will have more joy and less concern when you listen to your “inner CEO”, the inner spiritual voice that is the real CEO for your business.
Everything else is just polishing your faith and learning to relax.
Noelani Rodriguez is Intuitive that’s been featured on Luscious Life Radio. She is a Business Intuitive and also a lecturer on the topic of “Intuition for Business.”