- Love yourself. When you feel loved you’re more psychic.
- Listen to music. Tunes lead to vibes.
- Drink water. It’s good for your body and good for your 6th sense.
- Breathe. The word Psychic has 2 translations, one is “breath” in Greek.
- Feel your soul. The word Psychic also translates to soul. Your soul activates your 6th sense.
- Call your mom. Feeling well about your lineage helps you be at peace, which helps your intuition.
- Dialogue with the Divine. The more you talk to your Divine Connection, the easier it becomes.
- Open your heart. Open-hearted thoughts, compliments, prayer help the Divine move through you.
- Close your eyes. Subtle energies often tell more of a story with your eyes closed.
- Lie down. Psychic abilities flourish in dream time. Lie down like famous Psychic Edgar Cayce did for more intuition.
- Exhale. Psychic breathing, just like healer breathing, is more pronounced on the exhale.
- Sense. Rather than just being a 6th sense, psychic abilities reside in all the five senses. Try sensing yourself, your environment, the world.
- Relax. Rather than stressful hard-driving states, psychic abilities are thought to thrive in more relaxing states.
- Try your belly. Taoists believe the psychic center is in the lower belly. This is also a place of relative peace and balance. Give it a try.
- Try your heart. Western cultures don’t teach love as much as desire. Try breathing and sensing through your heart, a primary psychic center.
- Try your throat. Some folks are very clairvoyant in their throat. This is a primary center for manifesting also. Try sensing here.
- Try your forehead. Just behind your forehead is your “reading screen.” Try it reading here with your eyes opened or closed.
- Try your pelvis. The body is your divining rod, and some find great intuition here.
- Put your ego away. Our ego is our identity and our ongoing concern for ourselves and our image. Place it “in between your hands”and watch what happens to your intuition.
- Use your hands. Use a napkin and have a friends ask a question. “Feel” for any feelings about it through your hands about the answer.
- Use the email. Try and see if friends are happy or sad. Have them help you develop your psychic abilities by having them email you questions they want answers to. See what impressions you get.
- Use the chat. Some people are very intuitive through electronic mediums like chat. Ask a friend to ask you questions this way.
- Get together with other intuitive people. One Psychic said I was a good “battery,” someone that awakened her psychic ability. We are all “batteries” for each other when we are intuitive together.
- Form an intuitive circle. Famous Psychic and Medium James Van Praagh talks about an intuition circle he belonged to that helped him hone his psychic skills.
- Start an intuition journal. Start jotting down your intuitions you get throughout the day.
- Sit with your intuition 5 minutes a day. Journey on things that would make life easy for you.
- Make amends. Every time you make amends you make life peaceful, not resentful. Peace is great all around, including for your intuition.
- Write your hero story. Most people are a hero, though they might think they’re a victim. Write your story with you as the main hero, and you’ll have less regrets. Less regrets mean more peace.
- Give away the credit. Thank the Divine for your intuitive insights. A little humility makes way for more insight.
- Follow love. Think of love as a Universal Current and follow what it wants to show you. Let it instruct you on healing yourself and loving other people.
- Ask for more Intuition. The more open to intuition you are, the more it “visits” you. Ask for Divine Guidance that’s connected to you through Unconditional Love.
- Try new things. Great things happen when you try, things like clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing) and other types of intuition.
- Give thanks. It’s so natural to give thanks for being in the wonder of Grace and the Divine that is available through your intuition. Gratitude and Grace come in a natural cycle.Noelani Rodriguez is a Popular Psychic Reader that has been featured on Women’s Radio. She does Psychic Readings by Phone for clients all over the world. She is the Author of “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.” and “How to Read the Akashic Records.“
What is a Medium?
The word Medium can have two meanings:
- a Psychic, someone who receives spiritual messages for the benefit of a questioner–sometimes called a Psychic Medium
- a Medium, someone that “sees dead people” like the movie Sixth Sense says, someone who communicates with departed loved ones for the benefit of a questioner.
How To Be A Medium
Famous Medium James Van Praagh has been seen on television — he was told by a Psychic that he was going to give readings for others when he was in his twenties. He was in seminary school at the time, but he started to practice with others in a group, using his intuition. He now has an amazing practice giving readings, and teaching “How to Become a Medium.”
So you can develop your psychic abilities with Mediumship in mind.
How to Start Becoming a Medium
Psychic Trainer Noelani Rodriguez says she can help someone be psychic in minutes not years. She has experience teaching “fast psychic training techniques.” She says everyone can get information, just by “journeying,” closing their eyes for a couple of minutes, and sensing answers to questions.
Whether you use these simple techniques or go to a more formal psychic training institute, most people starting training find that they can do readings after training. Just like James Van Praagh, “practice makes perfect” in the Psychic world.
Being Psychic is the first step to being a Psychic Medium.
Be a Medium
These are ways to practice being a Psychic Medium in particular:
- practice inviting departed loved ones to speak their messages
- practice connecting to your Higher Power and guiding forces for guidance with this
- practice communicating to the living about messages from departed loved ones, remembering to use the utmost respect and tact
- get feedback from participants on how they accurate and helpful they found the information.
While Psychics (or Psychic Mediums) mainly communicate to their Higher Power to give you a reading, Mediums mainly communicate with the departed.
It is a special calling and a special path of Psychic Development, that can be very rewarding for yourself and others.
Noelani Rodriguez teaches how to be a Psychic Medium. She is the Author of the psychic handbook “How to Give yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.”
Q: What is a Psychic, Intuitive or Clairvoyant?
Q: Am I Psychic?
Q: Why can’t you just win the lottery and make a million dollars?
Q: Why be Psychic or Intuitive?
Q: Can I learn to be Psychic and give myself Psychic Readings?
Q: Why do people say such bad things about Psychics, like they are a “fraud” or a “scam?”
Q: How do I start giving myself Psychic Readings?
A: A Psychic is someone who uses the 6th sense to feel spiritual messages about a person’s soul calling. The word Psychic originally translates into Soul in Greek. While Psychics are maligned sometimes in the media, Psychics are actually more popular than imagined. The Reagans and many world leaders have used Psychics. Most Psychics are women. Psychic work can be a humble and noble calling. Most spiritual texts speak of psychic gifts that result from following a spiritual path.
The word Intuitive has become popular as an alternative for Psychic. This word seems to have been discovered as a way of avoiding the “stigma” of the word Psychic. Some people think, a Psychic is like a wandering “gypsy” while an Intuitive has an office!
People type the word Psychic into the search engines 2 million times a month, and they type the word Intuitive 135K times a month. They type the word Clairvoyant 635,000 a month. The word Clairvoyant is more popular than the word Psychic in Australia and Europe. The word Clairvoyant in this context means roughly the same thing as a Psychic.
A: Yes! Everyone has Psychic Abilities. Even Celebrity Psychics like Sylvia Browne or Psychic Medium James Van Praagh all say that everyone has innate Psychic Abilities.
Writer Margo Adair talks about how the US and USSR military did numerous studies (ESP Studies) in the 70s, and they found that most people could guess a medical condition of a stranger living thousands of miles away, when given just a few key facts like name, birthdate and location.
Ms. Adair has personally taught thousands of business workshops where she gave students intuition exercises, and found that they could be highly intuitive with very little coaching.
My own similar experience has led me to create a psychic program that people can download as a psychic book, but more on that later.
Dogs, cats, dolphins, and even trees and plants have exhibited psychic phenomena in different studies.
A: Many Psychics feel they are connecting with spiritual guidance, and that their gifts work better when helping others, usually with identifying their soul directions.
A: Yes, even right now.
Noelani Rodriguez, the Publisher of this website, after 6 years of psychic training, found that she could get students “reading” in just a few minutes, by asking them to journey together, sitting in groups. She has created a quick start psychic course that is a fast track for learning to read for yourself quickly. But you can learn to do psychic readings quickly.
A: There is something called the Happiness Triad, with three things that make most human beings happy: wealth, health and love. So most of us want to know where we are going with our wealth, health and our love.
Psychic information can put you at ease, as it relates to your soul contentment. While it is natural to be fearful sometimes about life, our soul is the more powerful part of us that wants us to live our best life.
So for instance, your personality or ego might be afraid you’re not going to meet your soul mate. However, your soul might know you are going to meet one, and may want to go to school first or get connected with yourself better so you can win a better relationship. Your soul knows a better direction; Psychic Readings help connect with this direction, eliminating fear and creating resolution with your soul’s highest calling.
Also, your intuition is your way to talk to the Divine, so it is good to practice it. Most people want to work with the Divine in three ways: 1) readings or getting information 2) healing for yourself or others and 3) manifesting/prayer. You want intuition for all three of these pursuits with the Divine. When you work on improving intuition you are opening up possibilities to get good at all three things: 1) readings 2)healing 3) manifesting/prayer.
A: Strong governments and strong churches have wanted to discourage belief in psychic ability. While governments privately use Psychics, they publicly act in a skeptical manner. There is one gentleman that has come out and created a $1M challenge, claiming he challenges a Psychic to be accurate and guess certain things to win the million dollars. Search the Internet and you will find information that this gentleman is linked to intelligence agencies.
Most strong, controlling governments don’t want people to believe they are psychic. Perhaps they are afraid people will know their next move. In Russia, 80% of the people have used Psychics. They even vote them into public office. However the government outlawed Psychics from advertising in public newspapers, and regards Psychic phenomena with “skepticism.”
A church or government telling people that they are not psychic is like telling them they have no ears. Both the Chinese and US Government have done a study where they can measure a Psychic reading characters or letters on a piece of paper inside a lead cage. When the Psychic is doing a reading a photon meter goes off in the cage every time.
So governments not only believe in Psychics, they are studying them to see how psychic phenomena works! I wouldn’t take too seriously these stories about Psychics being “frauds.” The stories imply people are not psychic and they are.
I will say that some Psychics can fit the stereotype of someone that wants money without giving you an ethical reading. But this is found in any profession. Use your own intuition in a reading with someone. Most people have Psychics they enjoy and use for a long time. Sometimes you just have to find someone you’re comfortable with.
Of course if you are doing a Psychic Reading for yourself, you can enjoy the benefit of reading for yourself, without any cost, for fun and piece of mind.
A: This is a handbook on “fast psychic training”: “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days” | Psychic Handbook.
If you have any more questions and we can add them to this FAQ. 😉
- Best Psychic Tips | 33 Ways To Be More Psychic (noelanirodriguez.com)
- How To Be A Psychic | Become A Psychic Reader (noelanirodriguez.com)
- Intuition Tutor | Watching Students Read Is Like Watching Miracles Happen (noelanirodriguez.com)
- Be Psychic | How To Never Have A Bad Hair Day Again (noelanirodriguez.com)
Noelani Rodriguez is a Popular Psychic Reader that has been featured on Women’s Radio. She does Psychic Readings by Phone for happy clients all over the world. She is the Author of “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days. and How to Read the Akashic Records.“