- Love yourself. When you feel loved you’re more psychic.
- Listen to music. Tunes lead to vibes.
- Drink water. It’s good for your body and good for your 6th sense.
- Breathe. The word Psychic has 2 translations, one is “breath” in Greek.
- Feel your soul. The word Psychic also translates to soul. Your soul activates your 6th sense.
- Call your mom. Feeling well about your lineage helps you be at peace, which helps your intuition.
- Dialogue with the Divine. The more you talk to your Divine Connection, the easier it becomes.
- Open your heart. Open-hearted thoughts, compliments, prayer help the Divine move through you.
- Close your eyes. Subtle energies often tell more of a story with your eyes closed.
- Lie down. Psychic abilities flourish in dream time. Lie down like famous Psychic Edgar Cayce did for more intuition.
- Exhale. Psychic breathing, just like healer breathing, is more pronounced on the exhale.
- Sense. Rather than just being a 6th sense, psychic abilities reside in all the five senses. Try sensing yourself, your environment, the world.
- Relax. Rather than stressful hard-driving states, psychic abilities are thought to thrive in more relaxing states.
- Try your belly. Taoists believe the psychic center is in the lower belly. This is also a place of relative peace and balance. Give it a try.
- Try your heart. Western cultures don’t teach love as much as desire. Try breathing and sensing through your heart, a primary psychic center.
- Try your throat. Some folks are very clairvoyant in their throat. This is a primary center for manifesting also. Try sensing here.
- Try your forehead. Just behind your forehead is your “reading screen.” Try it reading here with your eyes opened or closed.
- Try your pelvis. The body is your divining rod, and some find great intuition here.
- Put your ego away. Our ego is our identity and our ongoing concern for ourselves and our image. Place it “in between your hands”and watch what happens to your intuition.
- Use your hands. Use a napkin and have a friends ask a question. “Feel” for any feelings about it through your hands about the answer.
- Use the email. Try and see if friends are happy or sad. Have them help you develop your psychic abilities by having them email you questions they want answers to. See what impressions you get.
- Use the chat. Some people are very intuitive through electronic mediums like chat. Ask a friend to ask you questions this way.
- Get together with other intuitive people. One Psychic said I was a good “battery,” someone that awakened her psychic ability. We are all “batteries” for each other when we are intuitive together.
- Form an intuitive circle. Famous Psychic and Medium James Van Praagh talks about an intuition circle he belonged to that helped him hone his psychic skills.
- Start an intuition journal. Start jotting down your intuitions you get throughout the day.
- Sit with your intuition 5 minutes a day. Journey on things that would make life easy for you.
- Make amends. Every time you make amends you make life peaceful, not resentful. Peace is great all around, including for your intuition.
- Write your hero story. Most people are a hero, though they might think they’re a victim. Write your story with you as the main hero, and you’ll have less regrets. Less regrets mean more peace.
- Give away the credit. Thank the Divine for your intuitive insights. A little humility makes way for more insight.
- Follow love. Think of love as a Universal Current and follow what it wants to show you. Let it instruct you on healing yourself and loving other people.
- Ask for more Intuition. The more open to intuition you are, the more it “visits” you. Ask for Divine Guidance that’s connected to you through Unconditional Love.
- Try new things. Great things happen when you try, things like clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing) and other types of intuition.
- Give thanks. It’s so natural to give thanks for being in the wonder of Grace and the Divine that is available through your intuition. Gratitude and Grace come in a natural cycle.Noelani Rodriguez is a Popular Psychic Reader that has been featured on Women’s Radio. She does Psychic Readings by Phone for clients all over the world. She is the Author of “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.” and “How to Read the Akashic Records.“
As you can imagine it wasn’t easy to tell my Pentecostal mother that I had become a Psychic Reader.
As usual she surprised me, telling me in a loving tone that my grandmother had the gift of prophecy, and the gift of powerful prayer. Apparently my grandmother could pray people off their death beds and pray spells off of people–she even prayed my mom back to health when she had an almost fatal bout with meningitis. Apparently, my grandmother developed a reputation over the years and people would ask for her to come to the hospital in dire situations, and she often helped with her miraculous skills on how to pray.
Although I had some trepidation telling my Christian mom that I am a Psychic Reader, it turns out 1st Corinthians in the Bible encourages people to build the gift of prophecy. Of course the point is love, to commit to love. It says: “Make love your aim and earnestly desire spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy (proclaim Truth). (1 Cor. 14:1)
How to Pray: The Power to Proclaim
I accidentally found that I could pray powerfully like my grandmother. I remember as a Psychic Reader I was listening to the plight of a woman whose adult schizophrenic daughter was missing for a year and a half. Even though the daughter was well into her twenties she was not always able to take care of herself. She resisted taking medicine and after a year and a half of her being missing, her mom was understandably worried. My instinct was to tell this mom, “I think I can help.” I then “called” the daughter by speaking to her through the “ethers” in a spiritually powerful way.
As it turned out, the daughter appeared on the mom’s doorstep in three days, with a boyfriend, and it turns out they were both safe and sound. After seeing that this worked well, I invented a process for people where they could tell me about someone they wanted to “contact” and I would speak spiritually to them, speaking “etherically.” It didn’t matter if the people I was talking to were thousands of miles away. I found myself helping others with situations like reuniting separated families, calling off stalkers, reconciling custody lawsuits, all talking “spiritually” with the parties involved, until things turned out well.
How to Pray: Proclamation is Key
Although Prayer could be described as “talking to God,” and I was talking to other people instead, I found that the skill is the same. They are both “spiritual speaking,” and they are both a form of proclamation.
Have you heard about manifesting? If you are learning how to manifest (I think I am all the time), it is similar to learning how to pray, and it also uses the same skill: proclamation.
So what is proclamation exactly?
Being a child of evangelists, I can tell you that this is right in the Bible, and is part of the gift of prophecy. In 1st Corinthians it talks about the “7 motivations” to develop, and these involve developing spiritual abilities. The first ability is prophecy, which is also known as “proclaiming Truth.”
B4Prayer.Org has a nice resource page that talks about spiritual gifts described in 1st Corinthians.
It describes how the gift of prophecy is one of the seven “motivations” in the Bible: “It is the motivation to identify and reveal righteous or unrighteous motives or actions by presenting God’s Truth.”
A Prophet according to the Bible has the “power to proclaim (God’s Truth).” This power to proclaim includes how to “be persuasive in speech. To bring to light things previously concealed. To reveal the secrets of men’s hearts; causing them to fall down and worship God. (1 Cor. 14:25)”
Of course being humble with your “power to proclaim” is good, not judging others or using your powers of persuasion to be sharp tongued.
How to Pray More Powerfully with the Power to Proclaim
I talked about how I used “spiritual speaking” to “call” people on other’s behalf before. Let’s take the example of “calling” a stalker that is scaring a woman and calling them off. I did do this “spiritual speaking” to call off a stalker. How did I do it? I animated myself with a great spiritual charisma, in the spirit of my grandmother and other role models in my family, and I powerfully proclaimed, with love, that the stalker needed to become self aware and see the light in regards to leaving this woman alone and just being her friend. In 2 days, he phoned her and said he had been thinking and he was wrong and wanted to just be her friend.
Here are the elements of the power to proclaim that I can see:
- Animating your Authority to “call Divine Help”
- Animating your Faith that Divine Help is coming
- Being sensitive to any messages from the Divine (or anyone you are spiritually communicating with) to be able to negotiate the best outcome
- Speaking from your Soul.
Think of a really good actor and how they command the stage with “charisma.” There is also a “spiritual charisma” and that is the power to proclaim. It is the same skill as acting almost because it involves invoking a certain charisma, animating your words with your confidence and your spiritual faith. It involves the power of the voice and persuasive speech, and ironically, it is not too different from speaking like a great stage actor or a great politician.
The first two definitions of charisma in the dictionary are:
- Personal charm or magnetism
- An extraordinary power granted by the Holy Spirit
A Definition of Prayer: Spiritual Speaking
So, lighting up the Universe with your Spiritual Will, you can rock your prayer! You can do it with your Authority, your Faith, and your Spiritual Charisma. Imagine a powerful prayer that invokes everyone’s Highest Good. This is different from supplication, “begging God” for something. Praying powerfully implies confidence, and with a little faith you can “call” results for yourself and others.
I talked about spiritual speaking to other people, talking etherically to them in a spiritually powerful way. But praying is talking to God, in exactly the same way! Try using your confidence, your Authority, your humble heart, and your Spiritual Charisma, and you will be very surprised at what results you get!
Let me know how it goes. Learning how to pray powerfully rocks! 😉
What are examples of “mojo?”
- healing for others
- manifesting or praying for others
- doing psychic or intuitive readings for others
- healing for the self
- manifesting or praying for the self
- doing psychic or intuitive readings for the self.
What are reasons to increase your magic in your life? There are numerous ones today!
- to live with intention
- to live in the positivity of this intention throughout the day
- to incorporate rituals or routines for shifting to more power in life.
One question you can ask yourself to increase your magic is:
- What are you good at?
I just went to a healer friend, Kriyanna Chimera, who has a phenomenal talent for setting a safe sacred space, calling in her “Divine Helpers,” and changing your energy field to be more solidly yours, and more whole. I was shocked when after I got a healing from Kriyanna, my mind was completely quiet. She told me this might happen. I’m not only happier and healthier after seeing this master healer, I also have more of a meditative mind!
So what is Kriyanna’s talent, what is she good at? Kriyanna is a good example of working “mojo” or magic, in this case as a healer:
- she has the ability to set a protected and intentional space
- call in “Divine Help”
- cause positive change.
Isn’t the above list what working with the Divine is? It’s a combination of the things we humans are good at, and the way we’ve learned to call Divine Help.
Let’s look at another example. I’m a Psychic Reader who really enjoys doing readings. However, there is one thing I am good at that I’d like to offer as another example. I’d call it “invoking” things through my voice. Invocation is a form of positive prayer. Here are some of positive changes I’ve been able to do for myself and others with “invocation:”
- Call off stalkers
- Call back missing children
- Call back mentally ill adults
- Call back together families separated by religious “shunning”
- Call people to be stronger friends and reconcile
- Call off lawsuits.
So this power to invoke is something I do well, that I would call “magical.”
What about you? What kinds of magic are you good at? Anything on the list above, like reading or healing? Invoking? Something else not mentioned here?
Intuitive Exercise for Increase your Magic | Psychic Training
What can you do to increase your magic and get your “mojo working?” Hey these are changing times, and a little magical power is awesome right now. Here is a suggestion:
- Take a few long, restful breaths and close your eyes
- Breathing behind your forehead, ask for a word or symbol that can show you how to increase your magic
- Keep breathing and wait for an answer; imagine your spiritual guidance giving you a gift of a word or symbol on how to increase magic.
For example, after I did this exercise I saw a masculine side of me carrying the feminine side of me, kind of like you would carry someone over a threshold. Images often have “meanings” that come with them; I felt the meaning of this was that I could do a lot more self care–no sense “powering” through life without time to heal, and feel more joy. “Give yourself more self care,” the message seemed to say.
Give yourself time to do that exercise. Your intuition, and magic, come with practice.
There’s lots of fun exercises to increase your “mojo” which is your intuition and your magical rituals and routines for more success. Check out the blogs on this site for more ideas, I also offer psychic training on Skype.