- Love yourself. When you feel loved you’re more psychic.
- Listen to music. Tunes lead to vibes.
- Drink water. It’s good for your body and good for your 6th sense.
- Breathe. The word Psychic has 2 translations, one is “breath” in Greek.
- Feel your soul. The word Psychic also translates to soul. Your soul activates your 6th sense.
- Call your mom. Feeling well about your lineage helps you be at peace, which helps your intuition.
- Dialogue with the Divine. The more you talk to your Divine Connection, the easier it becomes.
- Open your heart. Open-hearted thoughts, compliments, prayer help the Divine move through you.
- Close your eyes. Subtle energies often tell more of a story with your eyes closed.
- Lie down. Psychic abilities flourish in dream time. Lie down like famous Psychic Edgar Cayce did for more intuition.
- Exhale. Psychic breathing, just like healer breathing, is more pronounced on the exhale.
- Sense. Rather than just being a 6th sense, psychic abilities reside in all the five senses. Try sensing yourself, your environment, the world.
- Relax. Rather than stressful hard-driving states, psychic abilities are thought to thrive in more relaxing states.
- Try your belly. Taoists believe the psychic center is in the lower belly. This is also a place of relative peace and balance. Give it a try.
- Try your heart. Western cultures don’t teach love as much as desire. Try breathing and sensing through your heart, a primary psychic center.
- Try your throat. Some folks are very clairvoyant in their throat. This is a primary center for manifesting also. Try sensing here.
- Try your forehead. Just behind your forehead is your “reading screen.” Try it reading here with your eyes opened or closed.
- Try your pelvis. The body is your divining rod, and some find great intuition here.
- Put your ego away. Our ego is our identity and our ongoing concern for ourselves and our image. Place it “in between your hands”and watch what happens to your intuition.
- Use your hands. Use a napkin and have a friends ask a question. “Feel” for any feelings about it through your hands about the answer.
- Use the email. Try and see if friends are happy or sad. Have them help you develop your psychic abilities by having them email you questions they want answers to. See what impressions you get.
- Use the chat. Some people are very intuitive through electronic mediums like chat. Ask a friend to ask you questions this way.
- Get together with other intuitive people. One Psychic said I was a good “battery,” someone that awakened her psychic ability. We are all “batteries” for each other when we are intuitive together.
- Form an intuitive circle. Famous Psychic and Medium James Van Praagh talks about an intuition circle he belonged to that helped him hone his psychic skills.
- Start an intuition journal. Start jotting down your intuitions you get throughout the day.
- Sit with your intuition 5 minutes a day. Journey on things that would make life easy for you.
- Make amends. Every time you make amends you make life peaceful, not resentful. Peace is great all around, including for your intuition.
- Write your hero story. Most people are a hero, though they might think they’re a victim. Write your story with you as the main hero, and you’ll have less regrets. Less regrets mean more peace.
- Give away the credit. Thank the Divine for your intuitive insights. A little humility makes way for more insight.
- Follow love. Think of love as a Universal Current and follow what it wants to show you. Let it instruct you on healing yourself and loving other people.
- Ask for more Intuition. The more open to intuition you are, the more it “visits” you. Ask for Divine Guidance that’s connected to you through Unconditional Love.
- Try new things. Great things happen when you try, things like clairvoyance (seeing), clairaudience (hearing) and other types of intuition.
- Give thanks. It’s so natural to give thanks for being in the wonder of Grace and the Divine that is available through your intuition. Gratitude and Grace come in a natural cycle.Noelani Rodriguez is a Popular Psychic Reader that has been featured on Women’s Radio. She does Psychic Readings by Phone for clients all over the world. She is the Author of “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.” and “How to Read the Akashic Records.“
The Egyptians thought it was near your heart. Teresa De Avila thought it was a “castle” above your head. The South American shaman think it is above your head too, like an “eternal spring.” Edgar Cayce thought it was a “point” in time where you decided to be incarnated. The Tibetans think it is something you create consciously with your intentions, singing it and building it into being. Kundalini Yogis think it is a serpent like force that rises through body centers, marking evolution through one’s lifetime.
Although we might not know exactly what the Soul is, we can feel when it is near. As a Psychic Reader I have the privilege of visiting with “souls.” The word Psychic relates to the word soul in Greek. The word means to breathe or to “blow” as if spirit is a wind through the body, animating life.
When people call a Psychic their “soul is near,” for instance when something “big” is happening in life, a marriage, a move, a career change, a relationship change.
I’ve always maintained the Psychic is just a 3rd party to a person’s own “soul calling,” and often times the Psychic is just mirroring what a person already knows about their own soul “knowing.”
So I get to see people when their soul is calling them, often but not only when “big” things are happening. It is a passionate calling for me, to witness their life changes and soul callings.
One thing I have noticed is that our soul is “calling” all the time, to make progress and feel happier. So rather than a “soul calling” being about a Divine Purpose, our soul calls in every aspect of our life. So for example, what is your “soul calling” about your relationships? What is your “soul calling” you to see about your family? Your business? Your job? Your career? Your soul always has something to say.
A Psychic Reader can form subtle impressions from the Infinite, to “confirm” your own impressions of your soul guidance. We all have an intuition that resonates with this guidance as well.
I love reading for people and it is my life’s work, however, I also love empowering them with a sequence of exercises for them to discover their own psychic abilities as well. After being in psychic training for six years myself I learned that people have more access to psychic awareness than ever and after a few key exercises I’ve found people can give themselves “free psychic readings” right away, and feel empowered that they love the direction in their life.
I followed my “soul calling” to become a Psychic Reader and I’m so glad I did. I felt more ease, peace, more bliss, comfort, met new people, and feel so fulfilled. But everything has a calling, not just “life purpose” but what your soul is saying about finances, family, friendship and so on.
And the best part of all is, as soon as you follow your calling, your soul is like a magnet to you. So for example, let’s suppose you’re wanting to be in a relationship, if your “soul calling” says to go to a relationship class (and not to worry), then you will find that when you do this, you meet someone straightaway.
Following your soul or “life calling” also is a like a magnet in all areas. How many times have you seen someone start a new hiking club or rock band and they find a partner soon after? Souls attract souls and soulmates. When someone decides to do something that truly reflects their soul, I find they attract a soulmate almost instantaneously.
There is definitely a “magnetic” relationship between the Soul and the things we want. The only thing we have to do is listen to that Soul.
Noelani Rodriguez is a Psychic Reader and Psychic Trainer. Check out her psychic training course “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days.”
- How To Be A Psychic | Become A Psychic Reader (noelanirodriguez.com)
- Best Psychic Tips | 33 Ways To Be More Psychic (noelanirodriguez.com)
- Psychic FAQ: Questions and Answers about Psychics, Clairvoyants (noelanirodriguez.com)
- How to Manifest With Light (noelanirodriguez.com)
Although Psychic Readers get teased for being “Fortune Tellers”, what they actually are are people that help you talk to your soul. With the exception of the occasional “huckster,” there are an incredible amount of accurate psychics that have honed their craft and that enjoy pointing the way towards your “soul path,” helping you see more soulful choices in love, health and career for yourself. They can gently provide clarity (usually about something your soul already knows) on new creative ways your soul is ready to express itself.
When people go to Psychic Readers, they are usually feeling ready to start a new soul chapter. The most asked questions a Psychic hears are how to get a “soul mate” or how to find “soul purpose.” These questions come from a universal fear we all have that we are not going to get our needs met. However our soul is more powerful than that fear, and wants to shine, in the form of travel, creative pursuits, performing, moving to a new cool place, and talking more to Spirit through your Intuition. The soul becomes “married” more and more to spirit in you over time. As developing human beings we learn to talk to our soul and spirit more, and they learn to talk to each other! Have you heard of Kundalini Rising in Hinduism, or Yin and Yang in Taoism? They are all talking about the “inner marriage” of soul and spirit. As you learn to walk a more soulful path, and consult spirit with your intuition, over time, your soul mate and your life purpose all come naturally!
Speaking to your soul and spirit is something to learn about, though it gets easier over time. It takes using your intuition. A Psychic Reader can help bridge the gap of the learning curve and just share intuitive space with you so you feel really comfortable that you’re hearing your inner voice. This is something you can do on your own as well. My passion is to help people know they can use their intuition on their own. They are doing it all the time. And I absolute love doing psychic readings with them.
I’ve been doing readings for six years, as well as studying psychic development. This includes 2 years of formal Berkeley Psychic Institute training. I’ve had over a dozen teachers– and each one of them is a a little bit different, but they have definitely kept me on a “blessed path”. Each reader is different too. My specialties lie in reading relationships, alot of times I’ll read like I’ve known the person you’re talking about for years, even if I’ve never met them. I also specialize in what I call Divine Communication–communicating with challenging parties etherically for more harmonious relationships. I’ve called off stalkers, called back missing mentally ill children, I’ve called off lawsuits, and called back children separated from parents by religious shunning, a practice in certain religions–all of this within days most often. Working with Spirit is amazing!
Are you ready for a change and looking for a Psychic Reader? I’ve been reading for 6 years and have been honing my craft for 20 years. My testimonials are below. I absolutely am passionate about doing psychic readings and also showing you how to do them also. Thanks!
Contact info: email me at Noelani_Rodriguez [at] Yahoo.com, or call 503-867-8439. If I am doing a reading I will call you back. Try a 10 min. reading free!
Here are some testimonials of my work:
For Psychic Readings:
“I have never seen anyone provide a psychic reading with healing work like that before. I felt and saw so much celestial light around us and felt energy shifts immediately. I also felt like you were explaining the bigger picture of my soul’s path and having my guides clear some brush away along the journey. I feel more expansive and loving and solid in some way. Thanks again.” -T. B.
“Words are inadequate to express my appreciation for you sweet Goddess. My heart is full, and my soul is at peace. Your connection to Spirit is truly amazing.” -B. A.
“I’ve been meaning to thank you for that psychic reading you gave me on Halloween. it was clever and insightful. the things you pointed out really helped me gain clarity. you are truly gifted.” – L. S.
“Thanks ever so much for sharing your psychic passions and talents w/ me recently by giving me a psychic reading over the tele.
“WOW! I’ve loved your mind for sometime now, but what a treat and blessing to be w/in the easy and safe psychic space you created. Your reading was honest, funny, big-hearted, clear, ace-on-target, and propelling me to my next level of love and success……and, um, this is something you do part-time??????!!!!!!!” – J. K.
“Lani, You are amazing. Still dwelling in the blessings of your reading…!” -K. G.
To book a reading email Noelani_Rodriguez [at] Yahoo.com. Thanks!
The Invisible World is Fun
When I was 10 I wanted to be a magician. I collected card tricks and bought my own magic set. I was thrilled by the world beyond the visible, and I loved magic. This type of magic was just an illusion.
At age 42, I became thrilled with psychic phenomena. I remember my first teacher asking me, why do you want to be a psychic? My eyes grew wide like saucers. All I could think of was that I loved “magic”, and I became 10 years old again.
Psychics are in the business of helping people, and I was sorry I didn’t have a better answer for my teacher’s question.
Feeling the Call
Although I couldn’t think of a better answer to why I wanted to be a Psychic, I knew I was feeling “pulled” to learn about psychic awareness, almost unbearably so. Later I found that many Psychics feel this “pull” towards their own version of a Divine voice within.
One of my beloved teachers, Janeen Marie, talks about how “invisible forces” caused her to get psychic training. Sylvia Browne, a famous psychic, didn’t become a psychic until age 50, saying she “felt called” to make a difference.
You might even feeled “pulled” to this article, or this topic in general. 😉
Old Paradigms Are No Longer Dominant
Let’s face it, psychic awareness is talked about in every culture. In Shamanic tradition, they talk about the gifts of “seeing”. In Hindu tradition, they talk about Kundalini and the awakening of psychic gifts. In Christian tradition they talk about gift of prophecy.
The last 2000 to 4000 years, religions have merged and created domination, blanketing the Earth with Crusades, Inquisitions and other missions to stifle indigenous traditions and stifle individual power. At some point the power of “seeing” got a bad rap, especially in a non-Christian context. We are taught to be suspicious of psychics, as we have been taught to be of pagans, witches, shamans and other people acting on a different, but valid truth.
Now is the time that the world is opening up to validation of psychic awareness.
Numerous studies show that anyone can be psychic. There have been ESP studies that when done on thousands of people that show that people can “read” valid information just from a name and address of an unknown 3rd party. People will give accurate readings in a statistically significant way.
Anyone Can Do Psychic Readings
It is time to reclaim our gifts and abilities to use our sixth sense. There are many teachers in Portland that can help you amplify the gifts you have. If you have ever told yourself “I have a feeling” or “I have a hunch” this is what it feels like to feel your sixth sense.
What starts out as an occasional hunch can be turned into a living stream of Divine Information that helps focus relationship, career and spiritual ambitions.
World is Changing
Our world paradigms are all changing. How we use energy, manage fresh drinking water, protect wildlife, many things are in question. Our World Economy is shifting, many of us are looking at ways to grow income and stay in balance.
What starts out as Psychic Awareness turns into Divine Guidance, and a source of comfort and protection as you expand into open new terrain in the world.
Carolyn Myss talks about how Intuition turns into the path of a Mystic, a person that decides to listen and follow the Divine. In my experience, training yourself to develop psychic awareness rapidly turns into a Mystical path, know it or not. I know people that use Faith and Surrender to their Divine Guidance to create a path for themselves full of love, peace and expansion. Divine Guidance opens up your “soul self”. I don’t know where I’d be now in comparison to the happiness I’ve found on this Guided Path brought about through Psychic Awareness.
Nothing Short Of Enlightenment
You might start out just wanting to work with “magic” like I did, but spiritual guidance can bring many gifts including abundance, soul direction, relationship harmony, crystal clear visions of an optimistic future, even ecstatic feelings and even Enlightenment.
There’s so much more available using psychic awareness than cool magic tricks. Even though I didn’t know what I was headed for, I’m so glad for what I found out.
Noelani Rodriguez is an Author and Professional Psychic. She is the Author of “How To Give Yourself Psychic Readings In 3 Days.”
With so many world changes and financial unrest in the world, it’s important to make good decisions about our business.
At the same time, the world seems to be undergoing a spiritual awakening–Oprah recently featured the hands on healer John of God, for instance. Sylvia Browne, a Psychic that was often attacked as a pariah in the mainstream media in the 70s is now accepted for her work on TV today.
As a businessperson you’re already intuitive, how can you work with your spiritual gifts in doing your business? How can you work with more intuition
Here are some things to ask yourself:
- Is my choice of business projects in “full alignment” with my soul energy?
To illustrate the idea of “full alignment,” think of someone that is doing a career or a business because their parents think they should (e.g. I come from a family of lawyers, so I’m a lawyer). This is not a decision that the soul makes. The soul inside of you blossoms when you let go of all of these things you think you “should” do, and your natural soul essence comes out.
- Is my choice of business projects in “full alignment” with my Divine Guidance?
As far as Divine Guidance, most people can relate to having that “still inner voice” inside them that speaks to them–it’s just that some people tune into it often, and some people don’t tune in so much. Cultivating Divine Awareness or taking classes can help you tune in to your Divine Guidance even more.
- What is my “aligned” proposition? What is my Brand? My Business Plan?
Usually Spirit takes care of finding catchy titles for your classes or products, and even takes care of finding customers for you. With a spiritual approach, you usually end up throwing away “your plans.” I have my own stories of finding outrageous success with this approach, even when I thought it was against all odds. At the beginning of the year after I decided to be in “Divine Alignment” with my career, I received an idea to run a class “Psychic Manifestation.” I decided to do it even though I thought people might not show up to a class with that title. It got 19 happy people, and I was very surprised, and happy too.
When you are working with Divine Guidance you are plugging into a much larger grid than your own concerns and your own profits, you are tapping into intelligence about what people need in the world. You also run the risk of seeming crazy. Sometimes a “Goddess Energy” has appeared in my life telling me to teach certain women’s classes. Sometimes Babaji, an avatar and spiritual leader from the 3rd Century has popped into my life when I am looking to teach Tantra classes.
So if you don’t mind appearing a bit crazy, living a “guided” life can be a lot of fun, and your business will prosper, with your customers happier than ever.
Have you ever suspected you have psychic abilities? You do!
Did you know that every psychic development teacher including famous Psychics James Van Praagh and Sylvia Browne, all say that you can do psychic readings?
It is now the current thinking that everyone can do psychic readings. Military studies in the 70s showed that people have “ESP.” WIth studies done on thousands of participants, more often than not, people could give “psychic readings” when presented with basic biographical data of a stranger like name, age and a location of a medical patient. More often than not, people could accurately predict the medical condition of a stranger living thousands of miles away.
These days, many people are reporting that they feel a psychic awakening happening for themselves, and that they are open to using their Sixth Sense more and more. The question is, how do you harness your own psychic power?
Here are four tips from my book “How to Give Yourself Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days:”
- Ask – Most people believe that psychic abilities come from their Higher Power. When you ask, you’ll be surprised how much you’ll receive. When students join the Berkeley Psychic Institute for instance, they usually start reading within six weeks. Just the act of attending a school like that is like “asking” to be blessed with more psychic ability.
- Listen – Psychic information is very, very subtle. Sometimes it can feel loud, like a “strong feeling” that you have to go home, for example. However, in most cases you are working with very subtle energy. You need quiet, and the ability to listen within, sometimes with eyes closed, to get guidance.
- Meditation – Psychic information comes mostly through being in a bit of a trance state. You may have heard that when we’re awake our brains are in beta state, but when we are driving long distances, listening to music, or doing something a bit more relaxed we are in alpha state. Readings are done by putting your brain into a more relaxed state like alpha–the Dalai Lama has an Oracle for instance, a psychic companion that goes into a trance to make predictions for him. Meditation can entrain your brain to be more receptive, and go into these trance states more quickly.
- Don’t Work So Hard – Believe it or not, you don’t have to work so hard to expand psychic awareness, because the readings don’t come from you! Most Psychic Readers believe their readings come from their Higher Power. Learn how to sit and wait! 😉
If you’ve watched Celebrity Psychics like James Van Praagh or Sylvia Browne, it is easy to be impressed. James Van Praagh, a Psychic Medium, talks to people’s departed loved ones on TV, getting tearful smiles of recognition from those inquiring about their loved ones. Sylvia Browne gives readings to many people in rapid succession on TV shows as well, to a pleased crowd. So, being psychic is rare, and it’s a gift that you have to be born with–right? Not at all!
Both James Van Praagh and Sylvia Browne say that anyone can build their psychic awareness, and so do many other teachers of Psychic Development. Schools like the Berkeley Psychic Institute have been training people for 40 years on how to develop their psychic abilities–they all agree that anyone can learn.
Not convinced yet? That’s OK, the fact that everyone is psychic has been proven in numerous studies. ESP studies with thousands of participants run by the US government, the military as well as other institutions all over the globe have showed that anyone can do psychic readings. One study with 1700 participants showed that people walking in off the street could make <span>accurate psychic predictions</span> about medical symptoms in complete strangers, if you gave them just a few things like name, birth date and location of a person with an illness.
I myself am living proof that you can know little to nothing about giving psychic readings, and with practice and training become a Psychic Reader like I did 6 years later. Now I teach people to give themselves readings all the time, in as little as a few days.
How do you become a Psychic Reader? Here are some key points:
- Practice. Every teacher says it takes practice! Developing psychic skills is a journey, it takes practice. Sometimes we practice without knowing it. I have found with my students that many of them “play games” with their intuition even without being conscious of it. For example, if the phone rings, you might find yourself “testing your intuition” and feeling into the call wondering “Is this a call I want to answer? Is it a business call or personal? Is it a friend or a sales call?” It is good practice to play “games” like this, and the more you do it the better. You might be looking for a parking space sometimes and you might ask your intuition, “Should I turn right or left?” This is a great way to start developing your intuition.
- Work with your Higher Power. Whether you are Christian and believe in prayer and prophecy, or a Native American that believes in Shamanic journeying, all spiritual traditions talk about how the readings are from your Higher Power. You don’t have to take my word for it, just use your own feelings and experiences to help you. Ask the Creator or the Higher Power you like to work with for more reading abilities. Sit in sacred awareness everyday, using meditation or practices from your tradition to ask for more Divine Awareness in your life. Many readers “asked” or prayed for their abilities to increase. It doesn’t take long to see improvements, sometimes weeks or days.
- Training Material. There are exercises you can do to help yourself “find your sixth sense.” In my book “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings in 3 Days” I have an exercise called “Finding your Sixth Sense” where you can find where your sixth sense is in your body. Here’s a hint: if you remember an intuitive moment when you got a flash of insight, like knowing the phone is going to ring, you can slow that moment down and find that feeling in your body. That’s the way it feels when you have psychic awareness. With a few more exercises to learn how to “receive information” more passively and use breath to amplify your awareness, believe it or not many people learn how to read for themselves or others in as little as a few days.
If you suspect you are psychic, that’s because you already are! Psychic abilities just take a bit of practice.
It is a great skill to develop to be able to give yourself and other psychic readings. It helps you live in a divinely aligned way, and live a life of more peace and happiness. In these changing times, I recommend the lifestyle of more peace and awareness that comes with giving yourself psychic readings.
Noelani Rodriguez is a Psychic Reader, and Publisher of the book “How to Give Yourself Psychic Readings She also does Psychic and Medical Intuitive Readings. To see testimonials, click here: http://bit.ly/psychictestimonials