Dr. Masuro Emoto on Water
What a pleasure it has been to see Dr. Masuro Emoto live on the Big Island of Hawaii, on the 2nd anniversary of the Fukishima disaster.
Here are highlights of why I think this is the most important presentation I ever saw:
- Water, the Visual Representation of Consciousness – The more Dr. Emoto has studied water, the more water seems to be the visual representation of consciousness. Why? Because beautiful water crystals form when water is exposed to 1) words 2) photos 3) music 4) sound.
- Sweet Songs (and feelings) Heal Water – We sang “Edelweiss” and saw a movie of the water crystals forming as we sang.
- Words like “Power” Hurt Water – Words like “power” made the water look angry and acidic.
- Tap Water Doesn’t Form Crystals – Tap water looked chaotic, except for Vancouver BC with pure tap water
- Prayer Heals Water – Prayer reforms water crystals back again, there were beautiful water crystals in the Ganges where the public prays over the river every day.
- Water is like God Particle – Water crystals have a hexagon core made up of two 3 dimensional pyramids, similar to the “god particle” theorized in ether/space in physics, the latter even found in a vacuum.
- Water Responds to “God’s Will – The more you watch water, the more it seems like “God’s will,” like love and kindness, makes the water happy. Humans taking care of the planet and the animal kingdom is a good vibration.
- Rice Experiments – hundreds of thousands have started “rice experiments,” saying “you fool” to a cup of refrigerated rice and saying “I love you” to another cup. After a month, one is putrid and dark and one is fragrant. See thousands of views on Youtube about this home experiment that’s gone viral.
- Love and Thanks, Complimentary Healing Energies - Love and Gratitude (Thanks) make complimentary pyramid-like shapes in the water, causing Dr. Emoto to theorize that Love and Thanks are complimentary healling energies for the water and ourselves. Love is the active principle and Thanks is the receptive principle of love.
Give Love and Thanks to the water Sun. March 10th at 7pm HST or just anytime you like! Our water needs healing since Fukishima and the Gulf incidences.
Love and Thanks! Thank you Dr. Masuro Emoto for your miraculous work on water that has reached over 75 countries.
Noelani is a Psychic Reader and Teacher.