Are you ready for a brand new you? That’s what you’re going to get when you increase your intuition. You’ll be living the most soulful life when you use your intuition, with less baggage, and more fun.
This is something that happens when you:
- practice, practice – every Psychic Reader or Intuition Teacher will tell you this
- turn your attention toward it – once you start noticing all the times during the day that you get a hunch, or feel like one choice feels better than the other, you’ll see how much intuition you have to work with, and
- validate it – the more you “love up” on your intuition, the more it will work for you. Even ESP studies done by the military show that the more “valid” people think their intuition is, the more they get from it.
So how do you turbo-charge your intuition so it can help you lead your best life?
- play with names – Many Psychic Readers use names to read–they have power! Better yet, names are everywhere! Look on your Skype contacts and see which people you think want a phone call. See which people might need your help, or may want a listening ear. Look in your email. See what feeling you get from the names there. You’d be surprised how you can intuit who can help you, or find the right words to say by “tuning” in to names. It’s great practice.
- re-discover your body – your body lends you lots of intuition, and many times, more calm. Check in when making a decision and find out which choice feels good in your body. The Taoists believe that the basis of intuition is in the body, in the gut specifically. They believe all the knowledge in the Universe is available in your Lower Dan Tien, or solar plexus. Start with choices, see which ones feel good in your “belly.” This alone can lead you to a more soulful life, living the way you choose.
- get your ego out of the way – egos keep us safe, and feeling good about ourselves, but we’re more receptive when we tuck our ego away when using our intuition. Try a trick from Kundalini Yoga, put your hands together and imagine your “head is in your hands.” This is a yoga pose that will help you be highly intuitive. Sitting with your hands together, as if they are holding your head (you can imagine your ego is sitting in your hands here), can be a really nice way to really see your intuition increase during a sitting meditation.
Try these tips and let me know how it goes!