Are you living your Soul Purpose?
Sometimes we first have to answer this question:
What is the Soul? There’s three parts to us:
1) Your Spiritual Self: the “real you” – our divine counterpart, who we truly are, the spiritual self, the higher self, I am presence, superconsciousness.
That’s our true self.
It is our source, and it is also our destination of what we are returning to.
2) The Soul – Our “responsible self.” The soul is responsible for the life we are experiencing and each of the lives in the past we have experienced.
3) Our Physical Self – the “reflected you” – we are human reflections of the Divine.
We are journeying from life to life. From source to source.
As with every journey there are three main components.
1) destination – ever travel without a destination? That can be fun once in a while but if you travel if you don’t know your destination, you can go around in circles or chasing dead ends.
2) map – you can choose good avenues to get to where you are going
3) signposts – this is all the “coincidences” that can happen, the synchronicities, or people magically drawn to you to teach or learn something from you.
The soul can give us the map and the signposts.
The soul gives us every experience from every lifetime. It remembers the karma that we have created. It imprints the Universe with it. This is known as the Akashic Records.
The soul has a reason it’s here, it’s the calling that you answered when you imagine people needing help on this Earth at the moment you were born. What did the Earth need help with that your soul decided to be here? You do know the answer. And that’s your destination, your Soul Purpose.
Signs you are living on Soul Purpose?
- Life is quiet – it’s not loud, talkative or “busy.”
- Life is simple – you know what you’re doing and why, you’re not just doing it for exploration or kicks, you know your choices, you’re not stuck with “too many choices
- Intuition increases – you know which direction to go if you ask your intuition
- Choices are conscious – you know what your conscience is telling you to do, and you do it as much as possible.
- You get a calling and you follow – you “hear” or feel you’re supposed to do more art, helping professions, or any profession that helps humanity. You follow the call and you “at home” in your career. Abundance follows.
- You know why you’re in a relationship – you know why you are in your relationships and what the soul purpose of each relationship is.
A little contemplation and meditation goes a long way to find out your Soul Purpose. Do a quick meditation in the morning where you imagine you are holding your head in your hands ( to put your thoughts aside ) , and talk to your intuition about your Soul Purpose for 8 minutes. You can also learn to do an Akashic Records Reading or get an Akashic Records Reading to get clear about Soul Purpose – it’s fun!
Noelani Rodriguez is an Akashic Records Reader that will talk with you about Soul Purpose – Mobile 503-967-7018.