In my work as a Psychic Reader I talk to a lot of healers and intuitives. The subject of “grounding” comes up because healers and intuitives are taught to ground before they do energy work for a client.
Sometimes we just need to “ground” in general like after a breakup, a layoff, an argument or some other shock.
What is grounding? Well, just like an electrical outlet has a “ground” we can run more electrical voltage by running our “grounding wire” into the earth.
Also many people know their emotional memories are stored in their body and they naturally tend sometimes to run their energy up and outside their body. Moving back into your power center in your belly and into your body means you’re taking your power back in your life. You can run energy for healings or readings with confidence when you ground–staying in your power for effectiveness and for protection.
What’s your favorite grounding technique? I’ll list some of mine…
- Knowing what grounds: tell yourself you are happy to be in your body, in your life and responsible for your needs and wants getting met.
- Quickest way to ground: exhale through the perineum, you can also say exhale through your hips.
- Fun way to ground: Breath 30 times into your dan tien power center.
- Oldest way to ground: Shake like a Shaman!
- Sexy way to ground: Tune into your senses.
- Yin way to ground: Ask Earth to ground you, ask Nature Spirits to help ground you.
- Most childlike way to ground: Imagining you have a monkey tail and burying it deep into the ground.
- Most royal way to ground: pretending you have a huge dinosaur tail, or that you have a Queen’s dress with a long trail.
What’s your favorite way to ground? 😉
Noelani Rodriguez is a Psychic that has been featured on global Para-X radio and Women’s Radio shows.