Ever want to talk to your guides? Here are some techniques:
1) A column of light – Boy, can you have fun with this! Try imagining an octagonal tube of light that you can use like an elevator! For the first stop, try going up to where the healing guides and Angels are. Picture the color green – the same color that Archangel Rafael works with. Sometimes it is better to go up to where the Angels are, so have fun traveling to where the healing Angels are and get yourself a healing! Enjoy the “green floor” on the elevator, the healing realm.
Now try going to where the manifesting Angels are. Imagine moving up on the elevator to a floor where everything is the color blue. Imagine attracting to yourself manifestation Angels, and offer up a question or goal that you have that you want help manifesting. Know that you’re not alone and that you can ask for help. Enjoy the “blue floor” on the elevator, the manifesting realm.
When you are finished, imagine coming back to the earth, the ground floor!
2) the co-creative tube of light – imagine yourself in a tube of light, where God/source energy/Creator energy can see you. Imagine the Creator can see you in all your innocence, can see all your flaws, can see all your gifts. Just like in the Tarot card “Judgment” where man, woman and child all wake up to the glorious light of the Creator, see that we can awaken at any time, so that we don’t have to create our life alone in this world. Imagine anything you want to create, and rate your confidence from 1 to 10 about how much confidence you have that you will create this thing. One woman wanted to create $500 so that she could take her dog to the vet. When asked to rate her confidence it was about a five out of 10. But after she imagines the cocreative tube of light all around her with the light of the creator helping, she rated her confidence a 10 out of 10 that she could raise the money and she soon did.
Imagining that you have a cocreative tube of light where you can co-create with the light of the Creator, is a good confidence boost.
3) connect with the soul and spirit – ancient Tibetans used to suggest talking to your soul every day, do did ancient pre-Hindu traditions. imagine that your soul has been around for all your lifetimes, and has plenty of wisdom. You could even imagine that you can talk to your soul through the tube of light we just discussed. I like to imagine my soul like a little girl on the upper planes. We also have a spirit body which is connected to source and where our soul comes from. Imagine you can connect to your soul and your spirit body through a tube of light. ask what lessons your Soul is here to learn (soul), and how you can spread spiritual love (spirit). your soul and your spirit are your guides!
4) Archangels and Ascended Masters book – Doreen Virtue really did a masterful job with her book “Archangels and Ascended Masters.” This is because she traveled around the world and connected with 150 Ascended Masters from around the world, as well as Archangels. I know that because of my past lives and inclinations I tend to love ascended Masters from India, so I really love the passages on Babaji and Sanat Kumara. But there are Celtic, Chinese, Egyptian and many other types of Ascended Masters as well as Archangels. So I think the book is a fabulous read and a way to learn about different guides.
5) calling upon – this is a fun exercise where you call a specific guide to help you. You can all a guide from the “Archangels and Ascended Masters” book mentioned above, or just any guide that supports your cause. You can imagine your heart is a portal to the cosmic planes that vibrate with love for all you humanity and the planet. Ask for a guide of unconditional love to come and help you with your questions. You will have fun seeing who shows up!
Have fun talking with your guides!
Noelani Rodriguez is a well-loved Psychic in the Portland area also speaking with people globally on the phone as well as by email. She loves helping others to talk with their guides.